Indigenous Peoples Day Columbus sucks cool gift for Columbus day with an Indian girl wearing sunglasses t-shirt
Still finding where to buy Indigenous Peoples Day Columbus sucks cool gift for Columbus day with an Indian girl wearing sunglasses t-shirt? Hooray, you”re in the best place. Here at Higie Nopolis! This is a perfect gift for anyone of all ages, and genders. This casual garment is an perfect and unique gift for your relatives on his/her birthday and other special days, such as Halloween, New Year, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine, Anniversary day, April’s Fool Day, Good Friday, Easter, Easter Monday, Boxing Day, May Day, Christmas Eve, Valentine’s Day, Lunar New Year, Bank holiday, Thanksgiving, Independence Day, Saint Patrick’s Day, etc.
About Indigenous Peoples Day Columbus sucks cool gift for Columbus day with an Indian girl wearing sunglasses t-shirt
- Available on Unisex T-shirt, Women Tee, Unisex Hoodie, Sweatshirt, Tank Top, Unisex Long Sleeve, Mug and Cloth Face Mask
- Available Color: Black, Cardinal Red, Forest Green, Gold, Irish Green, Navy, Purple, Royal, Orange, Sport Grey, White
- Proudly printed from USA
- Machine-wash safe
How to buy Indigenous Peoples Day Columbus sucks cool gift for Columbus day with an Indian girl wearing sunglasses t-shirt?
- Select the shirt with your suitable size and favorite color, click the “Add to Cart” button to create a temporary list of items.
- Continue browsing and click “Add to Cart” for every item you want to purchase.
- Once you’ve done it, click the “Check out” button to make the payment.
- Fill in your billing details: Your first & last name, your full address, phone number, and so on.
- Paypal payment is available. You can pay with your credit card for alternatives when logging in Paypal.
- You can see your tracking code once we update it.
- Wait several days and get your shirt with joy!
[/accordion-item][accordion-item title=”Tracking & Shipping Time”]This shirt is a “print on demand” shirt, which means it will be printed once you ordered successfully. So please allow us a bit of time to do the printing.Higie Nopolis will update your tracking code as soon as possible, normally within 3 to 5 business days if you order it today.Once the printing is done, we will fulfill and start to ship your package.The time that the package arrives depends on where you are living.If you order the shirt today, you will be receiving it in the next 7-10 days.Please note:
- We cannot tell you the exact shipping or arrival dates as it is of postal responsibility.
- If you are living outside the US, the shipping process might take a bit longer.
[/accordion-item][accordion-item title=”Exchanges & Returns”]
- This shirt is made once you ordered, so we are so sorry to note that: “there is no offer refund for it at this time”.
- We guarantee that every single purchase of yours comes with 100% satisfaction! If there is anything bothering you, please let us know and we will resolve your issues within 24 hours.
[/accordion-item][accordion-item title=”Care Instruction”]To keep your shirt always in its best performance, please follow these instructions:
- When putting this shirt in the washing machine, use warm water.
- Wash this shirt with its like colors to avoid color blending.
- Wash inside out to preserve colors
- Using non-chlorine bleach is recommended
- Set the Tumble dry at medium level.
- This is a non-iron shirt.
- Dry clean is not advised as it can damage the fabrics, textures, and the dying of this shirt.
More Product: Indigenous Peoples’ Day Distressed Headdress USA T-Shirt